Nouvelle communiquée par +John Baez
« Some useful news : the archives of more than 1,200 journals on JSTOR are now available for limited free reading by the public. You can sign up for their Register & Read program here and read up to 3 articles for free every 2 weeks.
You can see the list of available journals here :
« Your MyJSTOR account allows you to personalize features.
* Citations tab : email, export, print, and track citations you’ve saved
* Searches tab : sort, run, and delete alerts for saved searches
* Journals tab : manage eTOC (electronic table of contents) alerts
* Shelf tab : read up to three free items each 14 days, and manage items on shelf
* Purchases tab : access articles purchased as a registered user, including articles purchased from your shelf
* Profile (in drop-down menu) : change email address & format, password, announcements subscription, and other info »
Parmi les publications accessibles :
The Mathematics Teacher
Teaching Children Mathematics
Journal for Research in Mathematics Education
Journal for Research in Mathematics Education. Monograph