Site du redoutable et redouté cercle kiné Index du Forum Site du redoutable et redouté cercle kiné
Forum du cercle de kinésithérapie de l'ulb

AccueilAccueil Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs Liste des MembresListe des Membres  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher           S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
RabbistoshiRabbistoshi ProfilProfil  CalendrierCalendrier  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

see him being down for a couple of days

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Site du redoutable et redouté cercle kiné Index du Forum -> Pour toute la Kiné
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789
Buveur de Cara

Zodiaque: Bélier

Cara: 675

MessagePosté le: 09 Sep 2017, 01:10    Sujet du message: see him being down for a couple of days Répondre en citant

Wimbledon, England (Sports Network) - Five-time champion Serena Williams reached the fourth round at Wimbledon after recording her 600th career win on Saturday night. The world No. 1 Williams had little trouble in a 6-2, 6-0 drubbing of Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm. "On Centre Court, what better place to win my 600th match?" said Williams, who became the 15th player in WTA history to reach the milestone. Williams fired eight aces and claimed 8-of-9 points at the net while extending her career-best winning streak to 34 matches. The 42-year-old Date-Krumm, who made her Wimbledon debut in 1989, is the oldest woman in the Open Era to have reached the third round at the All England Club. Next up for Williams will be Sabine Lisicki. The 23rd-seeded German knocked off former U.S. Open champ Samantha Stosur with a 4-6, 6-2, 6-1 decision. Lisicki reached the 2011 Wimbledon semifinals and was twice a quarterfinalist. Polands Agnieszka Radwanska and Chinas Li Na also won three-set matches. Radwanska, the fourth seed and last years runner-up, battled past American Madison Keys, 7-5, 4-6, 6-3, while the sixth-seeded Li came back from a set down to earn a 4-6, 6-0, 8-6 triumph over Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic. Radwanskas next opponent will be Bulgarias Tsvetana Pironkova, a 6-1, 4-6, 6-2 winner over Croatias Petra Martic. Pironkovas only Grand Slam success has come at the famed lawns of the London suburb. Shes never been past the second round at the Australian Open or French Open and has had one run to the fourth round in seven tries at the U.S. Open. However, she was a Wimbledon semifinalist in 2010 and a quarterfinalist in 2011. Li will meet Italian 11th seed Roberta Vinci in the fourth round on Monday. The 2011 French Open champ from China is into the second week at Wimbledon for just the third time in seven visits, with quarterfinal appearances in 2006 and 2010 her best results. Vinci advanced Saturday with a 6-1, 6-4 rout of Slovakias Dominika Cibulkova. Also Saturday, British crowd favorite Laura Robson rallied from a set and a break down to beat New Zealands Marina Erakovic. The 1-6, 7-5, 6-3 win lifted Robson into a fourth-round match against Estonias Kaia Kanepi, a 6-2, 6-3 winner over American Alison Riske. "I just tried to put the pressure on her serve, and she made a couple of double faults, which helped me," said Robson about coming back against Erakovic. "I knew that that was my chance to get in her head a little bit, and thats what I did." Petra Kvitova and Sloane Stephens were among the early winners Saturday in matches that were halted Friday due to darkness. Kvitova, the 2011 champ and this years eighth seed, trailed in the third set of her match against Russian Ekaterina Makarova on Friday, but the Czech star dominated when play resumed. She dropped just one game Saturday and advanced with a 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 triumph. "I didnt have a good nights sleep," mused Kvitova. "The match was still in my mind, what was good and bad. Today was another day for me. I played aggressively and that was the key." Next up for Kvitova will be Spains Carla Suarez Navarro, who completed her third-round win Friday against Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. Stephens also had her match halted by darkness Friday after splitting the first two sets with Petra Cetkovska, but the 17th-seeded American managed to pull out a 7-6 (7-3), 0-6, 6-4 victory. Just 20 years old, Stephens has now reached at least the fourth round of each Grand Slam this year. She was a surprise semifinalist at the Australian Open after beating Williams in the quarters and lost to Maria Sharapova in the French Open fourth round. Monica Puig will be the fourth round opponent for Stephens on Monday. The Puerto Rico native upset fifth-seeded Sara Errani in the first round and completed her first week at the All England Club with a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Eva Birnerova of the Czech Republic in another match stopped Friday by darkness. Kieran Trippier Jersey . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. Georges-Kevin NKoudou Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Kevin-Wimmer-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/. A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. Dele Alli Hotspur Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Eric Dier Hotspur Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side.DENVER -- Matt Holliday almost felt bad robbing his good friend of an extra-base hit with a leaping catch at the wall. After all, Todd Helton is retiring at the end of the season. Not exactly the going away present Holliday wanted to give his former teammate. "Todd wasnt thrilled about that," said Holliday, who played five seasons in Colorado. "Hes like, I dont mind you getting hits ..." Holliday did his share of hitting Tuesday night, collecting four, including a two-run homer, to help the St. Louis Cardinals take over sole possession of the NL Central with an 11-4 victory over the Rockies. The Cardinals entered the night tied with the Pittsburgh Pirates, who lost 5-2 at home to San Diego. St. Louis reduced its magic number for clinching a playoff spot to five with 11 games remaining. "You like gaining a game on them," Holliday said. "But there are still a lot of games left. We have to keep winning games, make it hard on them." Joe Kelly (9-4) baffled the Rockies as he allowed three hits over five sharp innings before turning a 10-0 lead over to the bullpen. The hard-throwing right-hander couldve possibly stayed in longer, but he was dealing with tightness in his upper right calf. No sense taking a risk, Kelly explained, especially this late in the season. Kelly has been one of the teams most consistent pitchers since becoming a permanent member of the rotation in July. "Its not bad," Kelly said. "I still had my stuff tonight, still throwing pretty decently hard. Just covering first base, felt a little more tight than usual. I thought it was a good idea to get me some rest, get me out of there." Juan Nicasio (8-Cool struggled with his command, lasting just 2 2-3 innings and allowing eight runs, which tied a career high. He constantly fell behind in counts, leading to more fastballs. "You see what happens when you get behind in the count," Nicasio said. Indeed. Holliday led an 18-hit night by the Cardinals, who had seven players with at least two hits. Holliday finished 4 for 4 with a walk, double and two-run homer. He also drove in three runs and scored twice. "When we get it going like that, its hard too stop us," Holliday said.dddddddddddd The Cardinals ran away with the game in the third when they sent 11 batters to the plate and scored six times. Daniel Descalso had a two-run triple in the decisive inning, while Holliday added a double and an RBI single. Colorados Michael Cuddyer finished 2 for 3 with a walk and an RBI to raise his average to.331, which is tops in the NL. Kelly hardly seemed intimidated in his first start at Coors Field. He didnt allow a base runner to reach as far as third base until the fourth inning. He wiggled out of that jam when first baseman Matt Adams corralled Josh Rutledges liner. Once Kelly was out of the game, the Rockies went to work as they scored four runs off reliever Carlos Martinez in the seventh. But the bullpen shut down the Rockies from there, with Kevin Siegrist striking out pinch-hitter Jordan Pacheco to end the game. Leadoff hitter Matt Carpenter was frequently on base for the Cardinals, with three singles and a hit by pitch. He leads the league hits (187), doubles (51) and multi-hit games (60). Yadier Molina gave the Cardinals a lead in the first inning with a two-out single to centre. Molina is one of the top hitters in the league with runners in scoring position. Helton nearly tied the game in the bottom half of the first, but Holliday made a leaping catch against the fence in left field. The 40-year-old Helton announced last weekend his decision to retire after his 17th season with the Rockies. He leaves as the franchises leader in virtually every offensive category. Since announcing his decision, Helton has received warm receptions each time hes stepped up to the plate. "He deserves it," Holliday said. NOTES: Kelly is 9-2 with a 2.14 ERA in 14 starts this season. ... The only Cardinals starter without a hit was OF Carlos Beltran. ... Carpenter has 17 three-hit games this season. ... Rockies 3B Nolan Arenado missed the game after aggravating his right thumb on Monday. "His thumb is real tender," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. ... Rockies C Yorvit Torrealba replaced Wilin Rosario (right calf soreness) in the third inning. "I see him being down for a couple of days," Weiss said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Site du redoutable et redouté cercle kiné Index du Forum -> Pour toute la Kiné Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: