Current teaching :
Dr. Kevin Maréchal is Assistant Professor in Gembloux Agro-BioTech (ULg) for the Master in Agricultural Bioengineering, Professional Focus. He is in charge of the lesson on Environmental Economy.
Previousg teaching :
The course “Economic aspects of the environment” (15h + 15h) of Dr. W. HECQ is given in the following formations:
- Diploma of specialized studies in management of the environment , IGEAT / ULB.
- Diploma of specialized studies in "Support to the development of developing countries" , SOCO / ULB
- Degree in Chemical engineering and bio-industries: Specialization "Technologies of the Environment and pollution reduction", Faculty of Science / ULB
- Diploma of Studies specialized in the environment protection against radiation - Inter-university programme (Medical Faculty - UCL)
- Holding of a course module “Road traffic and air pollution: environmental law and economic aspects” within the framework of the Inter-university programme in Transport Management (Université libre de Bruxelles, Université catholique de Louvain, Faculté Polytechnique de Mons et université de Liègersité ; 2005), as for the “Certificate in Mobility Management - Module 4 Environment” (MET) Namur since 2004.
"Economic and financial instruments"
Previous seminar :
"Carbon tax impact on the economy" (IEA/ORAU Long-Term Global Energy-CO2 Model, SGM) within the framework of the "European Master Degree Programme in Environmental Management" (EAEME), a joint programme of European Universities (1992-2000, 30 h/an).